- Filter cloth
- Filter cloth
- filter bag
- Industrial filter cloth
- Polypropylene filter cloth
- Polyester filter cloth
- Monofilament filter cloth
- Dust bag
- Coal washing, tailings, mixing station, special filter cloth for sludge
- Filter cloth for sewage treatment
- Cotton / Antistatic Filter Cloth
- Vinylon filter cloth
- Filter cloth for filter press
- Centrifuge bag
Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of oriented or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
As a professional non-woven fabric manufacturer , our non-woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in colors, low in price, and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (pp material) pellets are used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous high-temperature melting, spinning, spreading, and hot-pressing coiling.
Non-woven fabrics do not have warp and weft threads. They are very convenient to cut and sew, and they are lightweight and easy to shape. They are loved by handmade enthusiasts.
Because it is a kind of fabric that does not require spinning and weaving, it just aligns or randomly arranges short textile fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to strengthen it.
It is not interwoven and knitted by individual yarns, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky scale in your clothes, you will find that It is impossible to draw a single thread. Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple raw material sources.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, fluffy and feel good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and light-point hot-melt adhesive molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellency and breathability: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, and the moisture content is zero. The finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber with porosity and good air permeability.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced according to FDA food-grade raw materials, contains no other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, and it does not worm, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-extracting, does not mold, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and does not mold.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun directly into a net for thermal bonding. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two materials have similar names, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so plastic bags take 300 years to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can effectively degrade. , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
This product is dedicated to sand washing plants in coal washing plants.