- Filter cloth
- Filter cloth
- filter bag
- Industrial filter cloth
- Polypropylene filter cloth
- Polyester filter cloth
- Monofilament filter cloth
- Dust bag
- Coal washing, tailings, mixing station, special filter cloth for sludge
- Filter cloth for sewage treatment
- Cotton / Antistatic Filter Cloth
- Vinylon filter cloth
- Filter cloth for filter press
- Centrifuge bag
1. Material properties of polypropylene filter cloth : Good acid resistance, alkali resistance, abrasion resistance, good electrical conductivity, slightly better recovery than polyester, and poor corrosion resistance.
Heat resistance: Shrink slightly at 90 ° C. Elongation at break (%): 18-35.
Breaking strength (g / d): 4.5-9. Softening point (° C): 140-160.
Melting point (° C): 165-173. Specific gravity: O.9l.
2. Classification of polypropylene filter cloth: polypropylene short fiber filter cloth; polypropylene long fiber filter cloth.
3. Filtration performance of polypropylene filter cloth: polypropylene short fiber, short fiber, spun yarn and wool; polypropylene long fiber, long fiber. The formed yarn is smooth, so the industrial cloth made of polypropylene short fiber is woven with wool Both powder filtration and pressure filtration are better than long fibers. The industrial and technical fabrics made of polypropylene long-fiber weave have a smooth surface and good air permeability.
4, polypropylene filter cloth use: chemical, ceramics, pharmaceutical, smelting, manufacturing, beneficiation as a filter bottom.
Polypropylene staple fiber filter cloth: 4212 Polypropylene staple fiber filter cloth: 52l, 527, 534, 750 (AB), 750 (A), 750 (B), 522, 108 (B), 108 (C), 850.