- Filter cloth
- Filter cloth
- filter bag
- Industrial filter cloth
- Polypropylene filter cloth
- Polyester filter cloth
- Monofilament filter cloth
- Dust bag
- Coal washing, tailings, mixing station, special filter cloth for sludge
- Filter cloth for sewage treatment
- Cotton / Antistatic Filter Cloth
- Vinylon filter cloth
- Filter cloth for filter press
- Centrifuge bag
Filter cloth Filter media woven from natural or synthetic fibers. Commonly used materials are cotton, hemp, wool, cocoon silk, asbestos fiber, glass fiber and some synthetic fibers. For example, cotton woven canvas, twill and woolen woolen cloth. In a broad sense, filter cloths also include metal mesh or screens.
Synthetic fibers are mainly polypropylene, polyester, nylon, vinylon, etc. Among them, polyester and polypropylene are commonly used, mainly solid-liquid separation, and nylon is widely used in coal washing plants because of its excellent abrasion resistance.
Filter cloths and screens made of polyester, polypropylene, nylon, vinylon, and cotton are widely used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, dye, steel, construction, iron smelting, chemical, ceramics, cement, geology, and mineral industries.
Special filter cloths are: aramid, PTFE, PVDF, etc., with high temperature.
Close to zero emissions, can meet strict environmental protection standards;
Good dust removal, can provide higher ventilation, or can reduce the pressure difference;
Extended filter bag life and reduced cleaning times reduce equipment maintenance costs;
Higher air-to-cloth ratio, smaller dust collectors can be designed to reduce energy consumption when the pressure difference is reduced;
The dust-removing cloth bags are roughly divided into 3 categories from the temperature, such as polyester needle-punched felt bags, anti-static dust-removing cloth bags, and easy-cleaning dust-removing cloth bags. Medium temperature category such as polyester coated acupuncture felt bag, three anti-dust removal cloth bag, water-repellent and oil-proof needling felt, high temperature category such as metas, dust removal bag, flumes bag, glass fiber needle felt bag, PPS acid and alkali resistance Cloth bags and so on. The selection of the dust-removing cloth bag should be based on factors such as the temperature, humidity and chemical characteristics of the gas, the size, weight, shape of the particulate matter, the filtration speed of the dust concentration, the cleaning method, the emission concentration and the working system of the bag filter.
In general, needle-punched felt is used as the pulse-jet bag type dust collector, and woven fabric is used as the reverse-chamber bag type dust collector or mechanical vibration bag type dust collector. If the working condition is high temperature, it needs to be resistant to acid and alkali, and there is humidity, you can choose high temperature type such as film-covered flumes, etc. There are many factors to consider when choosing a dust bag.
1. According to the shape of the cross section of the dust removal filter bag, it is divided into: flat bag (trapezoid and flat plate) and round bag (cylindrical).
2. According to the way of entering and exiting the wind, it is divided into: down-in and up-out and up-in and down-out and DC (only limited to flat flat bags).
3. According to the filtering method of the dust removal filter bag, it is divided into: external filtering type and internal filtering type.
4. According to the temperature bearing capacity of the dust filter bag, it is divided into: high temperature type, medium temperature type, and normal temperature type. 5. Application fields Application fields: ironmaking plants, steelmaking plants, ferroalloy plants, refractory plants, foundries, power plants, cement plants, Chemical plants, grain processing plants, carbon black plants, aluminum plants, etc.
5. Divided according to temperature: (1) Low temperature category: suitable for raw dust point bag dust collectors such as raw meal mill, cement mill, storey top and bottom, etc., and its surface needs to be used under conditions of high humidity content. Oil-repellent and water-repellent treatment agent for surface treatment; (2) Normal and high-temperature categories: Bag type dust collectors suitable for high-temperature exhaust gas treatment of cement vertical kiln, rotary kiln tail, cooler, dryer, etc. Under the condition of moisture content, its surface needs to be surface-treated with an oil-repellent and water-repellent treatment agent;
For the filter cloth, it is not only the abrasion of the material itself that affects its service life, but also the corrosion of the filter cloth by the working substance. Therefore, the requirements for the industrial filter cloth are very high, and it must have the following characteristics:
(1) The capture effect after solid is good, and the service life is long;
(2) Fast filtration speed, less clogging, and stable filtration speed;
(3) The filter residue has good peelability, no expansion and contraction, and good dimensional stability.